Saturday, July 3, 2010

Back from Paradise

We have returned from our week in Hilton Head, South Carolina. It was our first time going there and I so loved it...we ALL loved it! It was really perfect and so very beautiful. The resort we stayed in was great with several pools and activities and grounds for walking and ping pong and ice cream and little lizards and palm trees and frozen drinks and Jimmy Buffett music and sunsets and sunrises and pelicans and ocean breezes and great food and koi ponds and facials and pedicures and boogie boards and belly dancing and maid service and big fountains and room service and s'mores and bean bag tosses and soft sand and daydreaming and laughing and more cocktails and going under water while holding your nose and relaxing and happiness - and memories that will forever be etched into my brain.

I have uploaded all of the photos from our trip on flickr (over 100) so take a look at them to see how pretty this little spot in the world really is. I am now headed out to light up sparklers with the girls and to watch the fireworks (if we can see them from here). I will show you my five seven favorite photos from our trip below. It's tough to narrow them down but I will try - I will also try my darnedest not to cry because we are no longer in paradise. I want to go back. I am in Hilton Head withdrawal.

:)
This is one of my all time favorite in the history of my life favorites. I just love it!


Taking a dip in the pool
Emma is just growing up so much. She is really beautiful here.


Drying in the ocean breeze
This reminds me of the relaxed and easy goingness of Hilton Head. The colors and the breeze capture the attitude for me


Another favorite photo
I am doing everything in my power to hold onto these days. They will be gone before I know it. I cannot tell you how much I love this little girl


My beautiful Girls
Another all time favorite for me. When I look at this I realize how blessed I am.


:)
Hilton Head is gorgeous around every corner. This was taken from our boat ride. Love how green and alive everything is.


FUN!
Ellie so enjoyed our boat ride, especially when we were cruising at top speed. I love this photo because Steve just beams around his little girl.