Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Random Photo Tuesday

I am getting back into the groove, the routine, the schedule, the flow... Ellie started summer school today at 8am and I am grateful that I have to be up and dressed by 7:45 to bring her to school. If I didn't have to be somewhere I may linger a tad bit longer in my PJs and get a later start to my day so thank you summer school for getting me up and going!

I have lots of work to do today so I am going to share some random photos from the past few days. If you're on the east coast - stay cool! It's a schorcher out there.

Lots of coneflowers
Purple Coneflower- one of my favorite summer perennials. I wish I had more sun back there.


2 Coneflowers
The bumble bees love coneflower.



Tucker!
Tucker! Where's your ball?


Flowers from the garden
I love being able to cut flowers from my garden to bring inside.


New lamb
I picked up this little lamb in Connecticut. It's a watering can and I just adore it.