Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Girls Weekend!

As always, summer is zipping by me way too quickly. I hate that - I so wish it lasted longer. To cash in on some summertime fun, the girls and I took a little trip to Virginia Beach this weekend. We had a marvelous time. Steve stayed home to work and keep Tucker company. We didn't want to put him in a kennel for two days when it is this hot.

Below are some photos from our fun girls weekend. This week will be back to work - designing new items for Tickle Bellies and a logo for a new client. Ellie will head back to summer school and Emma will be off to my moms for some grandma time. It's suppose to be another hot week here in Virginia so I think some ice cream and movie time will be necessary and possibly a trip to the pool, although, I do think we are officially 'pooled out'.


Ellie & Emma
My beautiful girls on our balcony


Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach - crowded and hot!


Cheers!
Cheers to drinks in the pool - aaahhh... the good life!


Emma :)
Ready for the beach!


Squid-o
Me and Ellie by the King Neptune sculpture on the beach.


Watching the fireworks
Fireworks!!!


Even MORE silly bands
Ellie checks out her newest Silly Bands on our way back to the hotel.