Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is here and unfortunately so is the rain. It has stopped for now and we are hoping it totally clears so we can trick or treat tonight. Ellie is dressing up as a butterfly and teenager Emma has decided (for now) that she is going to stay in. I have a feeling she will end up going out. Maybe not dressing the part but her friends will end up doing some last minute activity I am sure. Before we go around to the neighborhood houses we will head to the neighborhood Halloween party. It's just for the little kids but should be a fun time. Last night we carved our pumpkins (you can see my creation above). Hard to believe it is the last day of October.

It's been super busy at Tickle Bellies and tomorrow I will spend the day working and processing orders. The holiday season is always crazy but I am so grateful that I love what I do. That makes all the difference. The melamine plates and placemats that I did for Script and Scribble are selling very well. I may had to add them to Tickle Bellies in 2010.

Enjoy all the fun of Halloween and don't eat too much candy! Well, really, is there ever too much candy? ;p