Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yummy Halloween Treats

Now that the kids are back to school and the weather has turned a bit cooler, my thoughts are heading to fall time and Halloween. Today I was perusing a new favorite blog (http://bedifferentactnormal.blogspot.com/) and I found these cute twinkies that are all dressed up for Halloween. I LOVE the mummies! I really don't think I could eat them because they are so flippin' cute.




I am head over heals in love with those deliciously decorated Twinkies but these chocolate dipped strawberry ghosts are closing in pretty quick. These are something I can actually make even though they are scarier looking them my Twinkie friends. I do think they will be a bit healthier to devour. Don't you just love Halloween!?!?


Ghouly Strawberries are courtesy of Little Ant Designs.