Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm a Winner!

One of my favorite blogs to visit belongs to a very crafty and talented lady from the UK. Her blog, Paper and String is adorable and I swear I catch myself saying 'aaawwww....' aloud each time I visit. She crafts with fabric and ribbons and makes the cutest cupcakes, felt bags and ornaments. My favorties of course are the cute birds (especially those owls) followed by the little cupcakes. Everything she does is just so sweet.

Last month she had a giveaway. If you left a comment on her blog, she would choose a winner at random... guess who won? ME!!! I was so excited. The package arrived in the mail last week and the girls and I had so much fun opening everything. I knew I won a cute little felt bag with a cheerful flower sewn on it but I didn't know it would be stuffed with lots of goodies. Here is what was in the bag. Don't forget to head on over to Paper and String and see for yourself how amazing everything is....while you're there buy some owls...


pas1
This is the adorable felt bag that I won!!!


pas2
Tucked inside the bag was a container of pastel buttons


pas5
A whimsical corduroy and felt pin

pas3
lots of pretty ribbon

pas4
And my favorite item of all... 3 super cute cupcake magents. Emma has already claimed one for her school locker.