Sunday, September 13, 2009

Photo Weekend in Review

Another weekend is coming to an end. It was a long week last week with a wedding, funeral, holiday, the first day of school, working all week, Daisys meeting, groceries, laundry and chauffeur duty. So this weekend was pretty low key because I was wiped out. Next weekend we are going to South Carolina for Ellie's birthday so we will be doing all sorts of fun things I am sure. I am in the middle of revamping the Tickle Bellies website and for the last 10 days I have been staring at code. Yes, mostly staring since I hate working in scripts and codes but I am almost finished. Yahoo! Cannot wait for that to be done! Finishing this project today is the goal for the rest of the day. Here are some photos from this weekend.
Look how high!
There was some backyard swing time for Ellie


Black & Yellow Garden Spider
We checked out this super cool garden spider that made a web in the front yard.

Second Time Around
I weeded the front and back garden, cutting back lots of overgrown plants.
Here is the clematis that climbs our front light pole. I cut it back at the beginning of August and I was pleasantly surprised to see that it quickly grew back and bloomed again.

September Impatiens
Every year I plant Impatiens on either side of the deck stairs in the back. By this time in the summer, they are flowing over the stone wall and I love the way they look. I am grateful the deer didn't come to snack on them this year.


Another View...
After lunch Saturday, Ellie kicked backed and watched a classic, 'Daddy Daycare' I couldn't resist a photo from my chair. She melts my heart.


Neighborhood Gang
Late Saturday afternoon was a good time to get outside some more and visit with neighbors. The weather has been really beautiful.

Bowling Shoes...
Sunday we slept in then had pancakes and went bowling. Steve stayed home to do some yard work but us girls sure did have fun.

Bowling Queen
My bowling skills are rather weak...thank goodness for bumpers!


Bowling
The girls loved bowling. Ellie was really good at it. We gave ourselves silly names on our score sheets

Let's get a strike
Ready for the pro bowlers circuit.