Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I ♥ Faces - 'Blue'

The 'I ♥ Faces' Challenge this week is BLUE. After perusing some of the entries that are up I have found that there are two directions that the photo submissions are going in. Blue the color and Blue the emotion. As I looked through my photos looking for one that showcases Ellie's beautiful blue eyes, I came across this photo. I wasn't sure if I should share it or not because of how personal it it. However, it represents the color and the emotion rather well. You can see Ellie's blue eyes and from her expression you can tell just how blue her mood is. I decided to share it because it's a part of who Ellie is now and it reminds me of just how strong my little girl is.

In this photo Ellie is undergoing her first round of chemotherapy. She was so beat down and sick that day and her expression just about killed me. We have come such a long way from when this photo was taken and even though it was one of our lowest days, we survived and emerged even stronger than before.


chemoiheartfaces

There are many more amazing photos over at I ♥ Faces... check them out!