Saturday, November 14, 2009

totally random thoughts

I am following Jayne's lead today and just blogging some random one liners.

-cold sores and spicy doritos are not good friend material

-ellie will bend over backwards if she thought it would make me smile

-the jonas brothers show on disney is not keeping it real otherwise the older brother, kevin, would not still be in high school. isn't he like 21 or something?

-the northern cardinals in our yard are so red against the dreary backdrop of clouds and rain

-my neighbor's dog barks at all sorts of inappropriate hours...like midnight

-watched glee the other night. love, love, love it

-you can tell we don't use our living room all that much when i overhear ellie ask emma 'where is dad?' emma says 'he is in that room by the stairs.'

-diet coke with lime does not taste like it should when you are sick and that makes me really really sad

-there's a mouse living in our garage that we named mr. jangles.

-i want to take the girls to see taylor swift in concert

-emma has inherited the slob gene from someone

-ellie wrote me the sweetest note all by herself when i didn't feel good last week

-november is my busiest work month and i have a love / hate relationship with it

-i wish i could decorate cakes like a professional

-i enjoyed watching the alaska experiement on tv last week. don't think i could do it

-kanye needs to get fixed soon because my inlaws will not appreciate his 2 am howling when they come for thanksgiving

-there is nothing better than snuggling in a warm bed right before the sun comes up

-i went through 2.5 boxes of tissues with my cold last week

-i don't like wearing my mouth guard at night

-ellie has enough hair to twirl on her finger now

-somedays living in idaho in the woods sounds like a plan

-the new 'v' tv show fails hard compared to the 80s mini series

-the sun is suppose to come out tomorrow for the first time in days

-i miss living in new england

-all the commercial christmas stuff bothers me more and more each year

-the gayle king show on xm makes me smile

-emma uses more hair conditioner than anyone. ever.

-dinnertime and making meals each night aggrivates me

-i would love to own a really good telephoto, image stability, light weight lens. anyone have an extra $3500.00?

-i have really bad memory recall and i can never remember names

-i get people that i have never heard of that 'friend' me on facebook several times a month. i do not accept their friendship, maybe i just cannot remember them.

-one of my best friends is pregnant for the first time.

-being tired sucks, oh, and laundry does too

-looking forward to going to nyc in december