Friday, June 4, 2010

Random Photo Friday

A storm's a comin'
We have had a lot of thunderstorms over the last month. I love to watch them roll in.

Coneflower that I grew!
LOOK! I grew purple coneflower from seed. I am keeping them potted until the fall when I will put them in the ground. Woo Hoo!


I 64 West
Driving down I-64 going toward Charlottesville. The sun was fading fast and lighting up the sky. Hard to drive and take a 'good' photo. The sky was awash in orange and breathtaking.


New Ipad
We jumped on the bandwagon and bought a new iPad last week.
We are all loving it

Beautiful Lillys
Lillypads are all over the beaver pond part of the lake now. The otters like to swim here but they are harder to spot through all the vegetation. I saw the Barred Owl at the lake on this night too. Life is good.


imogen15
Still reflecting back on one of the best concerts I have ever had the pleasure of attending so - one more of Immi for you! love, love, love her!