Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's not easy being green... but it sure is cute!

:)

Isn't this little tree frog just redonkulously cute? He was hanging out on our front door for a few days last week when we had some rain. He would sleep on the glass door behind the flower container during the day and at night he would feast on on the buglets that the front porch light would lure in. I haven't seen him in a few days but I am glad he stayed with us for a little while. Fingers crossed he comes back again.

doors
Here is where he hung out during the day. We could watch him from inside the house and Ellie thought it was the coolest thing ever! If only the cats could see up that far on the door, I am sure they would be in agreement with Ellie.

frog2
Here he is after I woke him up (so rude I know). He hopped, and boy can he hop far, onto the side of the house. Love the little alien suction cup toes.