Sunday, January 31, 2010

Let it Snow!

We had a fabulous weekend of glorious snow. It snowed all day on Saturday and when it was all finished I would say we had about a foot of snow. Snow is not something we normally get to experience so we were all happy about it. I took a slew of photos and I must say the 'brushing up of the photography skills' that I did this week paid off. I was very happy with the results. Finally I have conquered getting a correct exposure. Woo Hoo! So here are my favorite photos of the last few days... the rest are over on Flickr ( you can click on the photos on the right side - yeah... over there..)


Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse happy that the snow has ended & the sun is shining again


Tucker and Ellie
Tucker and Ellie having fun in the snow



Has anyone seen a snow plow?
View from my house - no snow plows so far - don't expect to see one till Monday

Blue Jays
My favorite photo of the weekend!


Our house
Our house in the blizzard :)

Our chocolate masterpiece!
The girls and I made a cake Saturday while the snow fell


Ms Thang
Sweet Ellie enjoying the snow today (Emma has a sore throat and stayed in)


Snowy Angel
Snowy garden angel


Snowballs!
Snowball girl