Thursday, January 28, 2010

Designs & Deer

Working in the studio this week on new designs AND brushing up on my photography skills.... So enjoying life right now and the relaxed pace of it all. letters
In the middle of designing a new line of letters for notecards....Ellie has been assisting me and we both aren't too crazy about the 'B'. Loving the 'G' and the 'H' though.


Momma and the kids
We had a before sundown visit from the deer last night. They were very cautious being out so early. love, love, love them!

QUESTION: I have a new LCD widescreen monitor so I like to fill the screen with images now... do you think they are too big? Would smaller images be better or is this size OK? I know there are lurkers out there as there are over 100 different people viewing this blog each day - so chime in... I would love to know what you think.