Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I love these plates...

Ellie and I decided to stop at Pier One Imports on our way home from the post office today. When we walked in these amazing bird plates caught my eye immediately. I fell hard for them.

I knew I had to have them and at $5.00 a plate it was easy to convince my pocketbook that I should have them too. I decided that the kitchen would be the best place to display them since that is the room we are in the most and I want to see them, like all the time. So I moved my wrought iron trivet from one wall to another and within a few minutes my kitchen was adorned with 3 cheerful bird plates. I so heart them. Don't you?


plate2
Isn't this the cutest plate?


plates1
I like the green and red the best but yellow needs to be in there to break up those 'Christmas' colors. A wedgewood blue plate would have been fabulous in the middle.


plates3
They make me happy. :)